Functional Analyst for CRM
- Job Purpose
Support FENIX CRM with definition and documentation of requirements, User Stories (“as a client I can…”, “as a Company user I can…” etc.) and test cases.
- 100% of User Stories documentation for Client, Merchant and Company user.
- 100% of test cases documentation for each user stories, including sets of data required and acceptance criteria.
- SPI Understanding and approval of user stories.
- Main Responsibilities
- Read and understand general processes designed for FENIX CRM.
- Read and understand detail processes documented by CRM PM.
- For each FENIX Domain (client, merchant and Company user), document user stories associated based on:
- General process.
- Detailed processes.
- Detailed specification.
- As required, validate with PMs/KUs on the user stories documentation.
- Review the detail with the supplier to complete together the User Stories.
- Identify Criteria acceptance for each user Story.
- Work with the department to prepare the test strategy.
- For each user story document the associated test cases, along with the data sets that will be needed for test the case and acceptance criteria.
- Support the department in the execution of the test strategy.
- Conduct training courses for sales teams.
- Assist preparation of training guides and training material.
- Act as first level of contact for key users during testing, GoLive and Hypercare of the project.
- Experience Required
- Business Understanding.
- Business process documentation.
- Sales processes (CRM) experience – Ideally SalesForce.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Fluent English.
- High energetic.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Professional approach.
- Attention to detail.
- Operation Discipline.
Para postural a ésta oferta laboral envier un email a firstname.lastname@example.org